Crystal clear high definition sound is our passion!
It is of utmost importance for us to provide a professional sound system that will provide the best audio clarity for the venue & size of the event. Our experienced skilled team will meet with you & complete an on-site evaluation where the correct sized audio system will be determined for your event.
Absolute clarity from IP65 waterproof, high definition KV2 Audio sound technology, experienced sound engineers and the backup of a company that has delivered in almost every conceivable scenario – THIS IS OUR PROMISE TO YOU.
Overview of our sound equipment:
• Professional indoor & outdoor KV2 Audio sound systems for small to extra large events
• Cordless, lapel & headset microphones as well as specialized microphones for instruments.
• Professional high definition, high clarity monitors
• In-ear monitors
• Mixing consoles of various sizes
• DJ turntables & DJ mixers
• Back-line equipment and instruments for bands and singers
• Backstage mixing consoles with an experienced sound engineer
• Qualified & experienced Sound Engineers & crew
Synergy Production House are specialists in large scale events & festivals and are Brand Ambassadors for KV2Audio in Southern Africa – here’s why we have chosen to standardize our audio systems using KV2Audio:
The KV2Audio VHD High Performance Touring and Installation system from KV2 Audio has been designed to revolutionize the concert sound market by offering unparalleled quality, power, and coverage with huge cost savings in terms of size, weight, transportation, storage, and set up time.
Challenging the popular trend of line array technology, VHD builds on the KV2 Audio philosophy of point source theory, offering drastically reduced distortion levels and a hugely increased dynamic range that takes us to a new level of sound reproduction previously unheard in large-scale audio systems.
VHD reduces the amount of elements needed to cover a particular area for large-scale sound reinforcement, thus removing the interference problems created by multiple sources in modern line array systems. Time alignment and phase correction is done via KV2’s new 20MHz digital delay line. Boasting the highest sampling rate of any digital speaker processor available, KV2’s on board hybrid signal processing uses the best in analog and digital technology to provide incredible definition and resolution with true dynamic range.
KV2 Audio VHD Features:
- Very High Definition sound
- High Performance Touring and Installation system
- Designed to revolutionize the Live Sound market by offering unparalleled quality, power, and coverage with huge cost savings in terms of size, weight, transportation, storage, and set up time.